Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. had their spring premiere two weeks ago, and I never got around to giving my reaction to the first episode. I love lists, so here are five things that I thought after watching.
- I miss Agent Carter… This one was somewhat surprising to me, as I really enjoyed the last season of SHIELD. I felt like I missed Peggy Carter a ton though. I know that I just need to get used to it, but I wish those seasons were longer.
- One of the new SHIELD members with alien powers looks exactly like Grant Ward… I was extremely confused for a while why people were just accepting the fact that Grant Ward was at the SHIELD base…and then I realized.
- The break in the season really messes with my ability to remember everything that happened. I definitely kept saying things like, “Oh! Now I remember!” and “Wow! I didn’t remember that part.” That said, I feel generally caught up after this episode, but it definitely took me the whole episode to do so.
- The makeup to make Grant Ward look emaciated looks super weird. It looks like he has two rib cages.
- I am definitely interested in finding out what is going to happen. All of my confusion and memory loss aside, I am pretty excited to see how they end this season. I was extremely into the first part of this season, so it will be fun to see what happens.
*Featured Image Photo Credit: DisneyLifestylers